Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Rainbows and Butterflies

Literally.  This post has all the drama.
After waiting all day to take outfit photos (because the light is miles better in the evenings), it sadly started raining just as I finished my last errand.  But then, while driving home...

...a beautiful rainbow appeared.
I turned in to a church by the highway to get a picture, and ended up trespassing into these people's backyard, at which point I asked the gentleman and his daughter (who were out admiring the rainbow themselves) to take a picture of me with the rainbow, which they kindly did.


Red butterfly dress: Charlotte Russe via ebay
Multi-color dangle earrings: Pier 1 (modified).  These earrings truly look great with everything.  Also featured here and here.
Bronze sandals: Dansko

I wore this turquoise apron over my dress to make dinner, and it is so cute, I took a picture of it too.  From Kmart a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.