Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fairy Tales

The spectacles situation with Favorite Girl Munchkin has been... delicate.  She says she doesn't feel pretty, and that her hair gets stuck in the them, and they're not comfortable, etc.  We've tried various methods to address her unhappiness, which I won't detail here, but today...

She and I went to Claire's in the mall and picked out these clear lenses for me.
Bird Flower Fairy Princess & Winter Fairy Queen: Rocking our awesome glasses.

Aside from the pictures below, I pretty much wore them for the rest of the day.  It seems like it's making a difference in how she feels about her own glasses... updates to follow, I'm sure!


Blue snowflakes dress: Hellbunny via Modcloth
Brown sandals: Naturalizer via Poshmark
Red hearts necklace: Liz Claiborne for JCPenney
Gold heart padlock earrings: Walmart
Clear glasses: Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.