Thursday, April 28, 2016

Girl Next Door Exotic


I have two Nanette Lepore dresses, and they are both extremely flattering... and NSFW.  I have the day off after working an overnight, and I wore this one to the store and to get my bicycle repaired.



 Everything I'm wearing feels fancy, so I kept my makeup low-key.
This lip gloss is my new favorite thing - it's from e.l.f., it's just a hint of color, it's actually moisturizing, and it smells... like some kind of exotic spice that I can't quite put my finger on.  Spicy.  Kind of cinnamon-y.
Black eyelet dress: Nanette Lepore via Poshmark
Black tassel sandals: Mossimo for Target (Lolita Thong Sandals)
Multi-colored dangle earrings: Pier 1
Fox purse: Sammy Dress
Lip gloss: Bare Kiss from e.l.f.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.