Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Miles & Miles in My Bare Feet

These impossible, gorgeous days when it's warm enough to wear a breezy dress, yet the mosquitoes aren't out.
 


This dress from Anthropologie (to give credit where credit is due) is the inspiration of the lovely Bleu Avenue, who found it earlier this year and proceeded to wear it here, then mixed it up here and here, and if we're being complete, also bought it in red here.

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, here I am styling my own version today, purchased from Poshmark for a song.  Pardon me while I rhapsodize a moment...

The cotton is so light and comfortable, but not transparent.  The cut is long enough and straight enough that I don't have to worry about a breeze actually blowing the skirt up, but it doesn't impede my usual stride.  The detailed white embroidery looks so special.  The blue looks amazing with fair skin and dark hair.


These earrings are from Pier 1, bought maybe two years ago, and I think I removed a middle section between the hook and the drop you see here, because they were too long for me.  Light and comfortable to wear!

Blue embroidered dress:  Harissa dress from Anthropologie via Poshmark.  Blue ribbon bead necklace: J. Crew via Poshmark.  Dangle earrings: Pier 1.  Brown sandals: Naturalizer via Poshmark.  Brown and gold watch: Eva Mendes for New York and Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.