Sunday, June 26, 2016

Focal Point

Did we know that butterflies grow this big.
It has occurred to me (for obvious reasons) that most photos of butterflies are close-ups without much sense of scale.  But never fear!  Here, for general edification, I present one half of a blue morpho wing juxtaposed with human face.



Edited to add a glasses selfie!  For the curious: Yes, I am still wearing my clear specs while I'm with my daughter - mostly evenings, and pretty much all day on weekends.  So here is what I actually looked like for most of the day.  Solidarity!

Black floral dress: Dressbarn
Black tassel sandals: Target
Blue butterfly wing earrings: MyBugs on Etsy
Blue morphos on a tree in the amazon; image here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.