Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Recap: Not So Sweet

Here's a recap of one of my favorite outfits for spring: a floral tee, jeans, and a leather jacket.
I never felt like I could pull off the leather jacket look when I was younger, but with age comes confidence, I suppose.  Or, perhaps I just moved to a new place and allowed myself to become a little bit of a different person.


These shoes are from Michel M, one of my favorite brands.
...Because manatees in space.



These lightweight studs are some of my favorites-- they truly seem to be glowing.

Navy flower tee: Aeropostale via Poshmark
Dark jeans: Old Navy
Faux leather jacket: Xhilaration for Target
Manatees in space socks: Xhilaration for Target
Black leather Mary Janes: Michel M from Shoe Dept
Purple iridescent earrings: Skeptis via Etsy
Navy floral bag: Fossil via Poshmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.