Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter Song

We had a lovely Easter - my sister was visiting, and we all took a few days off beforehand and hiked around some state parks, and visited a fish hatchery, among other things.  Here's Easter morning - you can't tell in this picture, but I'm wearing some knee high black boots with this dress that absolutely don't go, because I was leaping around the yard hiding eggs.
So here I am with my favorite girl munchkin, who wanted to wear a bird dress like mine - hers has little parakeets, and I got it pre-owned, originally from H&M.  My favorite boy munchkin is wearing a spiffy blue button-down from Kohls, and as you can see, the Easter Bunny also left a couple of soft baby bunnies this year.

Blue lovebirds dress: Modcloth
Pink flowers necklace: Mardi Gras necklace from J Crew via Poshmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.