Saturday, April 9, 2016

Currently Obsessed With... Things That Are New

The majority of my shopping is pre-owned - it's so inexpensive, and I love the variety.  But here are a few new, available-to-everyone items I have my eye on.
This off-the-shoulder dress from New York & Company with its oversized blue flower print.


This yellow maxi skirt, also from New York & Company.
Check out the styling by this gorgeous girl in pics she posted to their site (I image-searched her on Google, but couldn't find her blog, if she has one.)
I'm finding this floral navy sweater strangely fascinating.
Midi shorts from Old Navy.  What can I say?  Sometimes you want to wear shorts.  And they fit me.
This SAILBOAT DRESS from Talbots.  I love the colors, the oversized print, the full skirt, the length... not the price tag.  I'll keep an eye on it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.