Sunday, April 24, 2016

Just One Of Those Things

 First of all, this dress is amazing - soft, slightly stretchy fabric with a nice weight and drape, machine washable, vibrant colors, and a great length.

Dress Barn is my achilles heel: on the website, the dresses don't look like anything much, but venture in and try them on, and they have a lot of wow factor - sort of the opposite of some higher-end stores where the photographs in the catalog are amazing, but the clothes themselves are kind of odd.
 Anyway, I threw on this dress for church this morning with bare legs and black flats, but for a symphony concert this afternoon, and I was afraid my legs would be cold.  And I couldn't find any tights.  So I put on these socks instead.  Then I added a purple necklace to balance out.

Black and red floral dress: Dress Barn
Purple polka dot socks: TJMaxx
Black shoes: Michel M
Watch: Aeropostale
Garnet (faux) studs: Walmart
Purple stone necklace: Loft via Poshmark
White sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.