Friday, February 5, 2016

Currently Obsessed With... Orla Kiely Bags

But not the iconic stem print.  Oh, no.  I've recently discovered that Orla Kiely is So.  Much.  More. Take a look!
In no particular order.  This print says abstract square trees surrounded by circle flowers to me.

Can you ever have too many tote bags?  I didn't think so.  I love these blues, and also how large the scale of the print is on the bag.

 
The multicolor car luggage isn't for resale anywhere that I could find.  I like to think that everyone who got one loves it to death and uses it all the time.  Target has a version of this luggage that is black, white, and red, but I think the rainbow cars are much cheerier.



This rhododendron bag also comes in yellow and gray/black, but the orange is my favorite. 
A more abstract floral bag with muted colors.

Tree bag in various colors of green.Another floral... these flowers are like a sophisticated version of the ones in Mario.  And just as happy-looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.