Sunday, February 21, 2016

Currently Obsessed With... You Are Here Mugs

You Are Here mugs from Starbucks, each only sold (by Starbucks) at the location pictured on the mug.  Re-sold through various merchants online including amazon and ebay.  All images per starbucks-city-mugs.com.

First up - San Francisco!  Because we visited last fall on a trip that also included the Redwood National and State Parks, and it was all amazing.





Houston.  Because my sister lives here.  I was not especially keen on this one until I noticed the rocket ship - that and the color scheme won me over.



Niagara Falls.  Because I really, really want to go there.  And the mug design is awesome.


Canada!  My sister got married here at a ski resort last year, and the scenery was gorgeous.  And my brother and sister-in-law met a Mountie in the hot tub at their hotel.


Vancouver Island.  I've been there!  Years ago, and we went to the Butchart Gardens in Victoria.  And also because it features an orca, AND an eagle, AND a waterfall, AND a bear(?)



New Mexico.  Because hot air balloons.  And I want to go to White Sands National Park.  You can go sledding on the sand!



North Carolina.  I've never been here, but this one has a lighthouse, some flowers, and animals on it - including a cardinal, seagulls, a pig, and a sheep-goat-pony thing.  And I like the colors.




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.