Sunday, February 14, 2016

Full-On Valentine's


It's a cold, rainy Valentine's Day.  I was a little surprised at church not to see anyone besides me, my daughter, and another elementary-aged girl a few pews down in full-on Valentine's -  everyone else was wearing black or olive.
 But then I felt a little bit like we were superheros in our gloom-combating power gear.

This dress (and sweater purchased at the same time) were my Easter outfit a few years ago.  I hardly ever wear heels, so I had sighed over these perfect shoes from Aerosoles when they were ~$70, and then there they were in my Amazon wishlist when I was looking through for Christmas gift ideas, on clearance for $20 and still available in my size.

The dress is perfectly twirly and I feel like a flower in it.  Last time I wore it I actually had a petticoat underneath.  


These lovely earrings from Ambersky on Etsy were a gift from my Valentine!

Pink dress: Merona for Target.  Pink sweater: Mossimo for Target.  Pink heels: Aerosoles.  Fleece-lined tights: TJMaxx.  Blue flower earrings: gift (Ambersky).  Watch: gift (Bertha).  Pearl ribbon-tie necklace: thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.