Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Japanese

 
I had the morning off, and my husband took me out for Japanese for lunch.  Here's what I wore, plus a fox purse (pictured below.)  It's cold and windy, but the rain has let up for a bit!



Then I switched out the faux leather jacket and fox purse for a more work-appropriate black blazer and Orla Kiely bag.  I do really love a blazer with a bright graphic tee underneath.


And while I was perusing my closet, I thought I'd try this scarf with the more casual look.  I think I like the necklaces better with the blazer, and the scarf better with the leather jacket.




Faux black leather jacket: Xhilaration for Target.  Turquoise floral tee: Aeropostale via Poshmark.  Dark jeans: Old Navy.  Black boots: Target.  Orange butterfly earrings: SomeMagic via Etsy.  Black pyrite necklace: Forever 21.  Black geode necklace: giftshop in Alberta, Canada.  Multicolor scarf: Target.  Black blazer: Merona for Target.  Fox purse: Sammydress.  Orange rhododendron purse: Orla Kiely via ebay.  Blue fingerless gloves: Zulily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.