Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Perfect Cowl

This plaid dress is from Target's Go International line.  It is pre-owned and was very inexpensive, so I was truly surprised to discover how well-made...


...this dress is - the pleated sleeves; the miraculous cowl neck that stays in place at all times and never gapes; the perfectly-pleated skirt.



 I've probably had these thigh-high socks for five years.  They have silly dyed pom-poms on the sides which startled me a few times today while I was out and about.  Overall this look was a lot of fun and I'm very pleased with it.

Burgundy plaid dress: Target Go International via Poshmark
Black long-sleeved tee: Mossimo for Target
Purple tights: Gap
Gray and pink thigh-high socks: Xhilaration for Target
Black flats: Born
Blue flower earrings: gift (Ambersky on Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.