Sunday, March 13, 2016

O Beautiful For Spacious Skies

The Green Dress.

Last month I posted a carefully culled selection of dark green dresses, particularly to wear with a fur collar, but really to wear every season - my favorite of which was this vintage-style tie-neck dress from Modcloth.


Yesterday I was on a quest for a cropped black cardigan, but instead ran across this gorgeous, vintage-style, shimmery green lace dress (in my size!) on the clearance rack at Dress Barn.  It comes with a black bow belt that snaps in the back, and it is more beautiful than anything I had dreamed of.


Side note: I also tried on this dress at Target yesterday, which is a darker green than it appears on the website, but the pleats at the bust fit oddly, even in a couple of different sizes.


Green lace dress: Dress Barn (I couldn't find a link on their website.)  Pearl necklace: unknown brand via Poshmark.  Cubic zirconia earrings: Kohls?  Watch: Aeropostale.  Nude heels: Aerosoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.