Sunday, March 6, 2016

My New Favorite Spring

 

My new favorite thing for spring is jeans, a graphic floral v-neck tee, and a (faux) fitted leather jacket.  I wore a version of this all weekend at the lake, though I didn't get great outfit pictures.  Also, it was a bit chilly out and someone borrowed my jacket...


She looks like a bat!  It makes me laugh.



On Saturday it was navy flower tee (pictured), dark jeans, and black leather jacket, and today I wore a light gray flower tee with graphic turquoise flowers, light jeans, and the same jacket.  And a bike helmet.


Navy flower tee: Aeropostale via Poshmark (also gray flower tee).  Dark blue jeans: Old Navy, Faux black leather jacket: Xhilaration for Target.  Tortoise shell sunglasses: Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.