Friday, January 22, 2016

Currently Obsessed With... Easter-Valentine

Also known as the season of Beautiful Dresses Are Everywhere.

First up, Blue Parakeets from Modcloth.   I really love this dress.  It doesn't particularly say Easter or Valentine to me, but the print is adorable, the color is flattering, and I think it would be long enough that I could wear it anywhere.

Let's see.  Also from Modcloth, the Only Time Will Twirl dress.  The blue is really beautiful, the (2) reviews are positive, and I can think of a myriad of items currently in my closet it would go with, even in winter/spring -- and it would certainly be versatile through the summer, too.  


I did wear a blue dress for Easter last year.  But it was completely different... right?

This Pink Gingham dress from LindyBop is the least expensive option on my radar, on sale for $38.99.  It beguilingly whispers "spring," and the item title temptingly says, "Jackie O."  It looks classy all around.  And I don't have any gingham dresses in my closet.  I do, however, already have some very pretty pink dresses.  

And I'm concerned that I would in fact be settling, when my heart's true gingham desire is for this dress from Pretty Dress Company.  125 British pounds sterling.  Sigh.
 

Last but by no means least, this gorgeous floral from Amordress on Etsy.  I have some other dresses from this shop, and they do exquisite work.

Also deserving of some consideration, my Valentine is giving me these blue flower earrings from Ambersky on Etsy.  But they're so beautiful they'd go with anything :)

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.