Sunday, September 18, 2016

We're Calling It Black

I recently finished a very long, intensive training program for my career, and since graduation I feel like I've been slowly expanding back into a more full version of myself.  Filling out my edges.
All this to say -- years ago I used to play the viola, and a couple of weeks ago I pulled it out for a rehearsal with my little church orchestra, leading to our performance this morning.  Everyone had to wear black, and I wore this!

It's been so much fun to play with an orchestra again.

Black and white knit dress: Dana Buchman for Kohls
Black cabled tights: Kohls (either Apt 9 or Vera Wang... I got several pair of tights on clearance at the beginning of the summer from Kohls)
Black booties: Michel M
Tortoiseshell sunglasses: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.