Monday, May 30, 2016

Like A Boss

Today we just, you know, climbed a mountain.  No big thing.  As pictured here, Girl Munchkin even climbed it while rocking a white dress with rainbow polka dots (from H&M).
This is my first excursion with these hiking boots, and I'm glad I got to break them in on a fairly short hike.  The whole last third of the ascent is scrambling over boulders.

Here's the only shot I have of my hair in double twists.
This beautiful view is from a lookout platform on a very short hike we did afterwards, for a geocache.

But the real prize was the Black Vultures we spotted.

Black Tinkerbell pumpkin tee: Target
Pink shorts: Old Navy
Hiking boots: Vasque
Crystal studs: old
White sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.