Friday, May 27, 2016

Everything A Big Bad Wolf Could Want

To review: I have been wearing a lot of red lately.
In my head, this skirt (precious print; slightly awkward neckline) paired with this top (gorgeous color and texture; tends to ride up at the waist) was a match made in heaven: each piece countering the flaws of the other.

In reality...
...the necklines are unexpectedly busy together, but that is really my only complaint.

This is actually our kitchen table centerpiece.  I was at Pier 1 in March to look at spring/Easter wreaths, but I came out with this little burlap-wrapped pot of red wooden rosebuds on clearance from their Valentine collection.




Black dress with roses: Elle for Kohls (also featured here and here)
Red birds top: Speechless via Poshmark
White cable tights: Vera Wang for Kohls
Black shoes: Michel M
Yellow seahorse watch: gift (Bertha)
Gold honeycomb earrings: gift (irenau via Etsy)
Joy, Hope, Love necklace: Walmart
Black hairbow: Candie's for Kohls
Red wooden roses basket: Pier 1

Amanda Seyfried covers L'il Red Riding Hood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-NKbxZ983I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.