Saturday, November 12, 2016

Blessed



The presidential election earlier this week was a devastating failure for my country.  I can't talk much about it yet, and I probably won't on this blog.  

I do want to say here that honesty is so important to me, and the candidate elected has demonstrated such a horrifying lack of both personal and professional honesty so as to be completely unconsciounable.  We've taken a huge step backward as a country.    Nevertheless, I'll continue on with kindness and dignity, with generosity and a refusal to be cowed when standing up for what's right, according to the high standards in which I believe.  #lovetrumpshate

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

White wool sweater: Hollister
Brown cords: Old Navy
Brown boots: Michel M
Purse: Orla Kiely
Fox: Walmart
Tortoise shell sunglasses: Target
Citrine studs: Walmart (the dollar bin strikes again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.