Friday, August 12, 2016

Opa Glitter Style

I was all set to be neutral in black and olive with pearls, but Favorite Girl Munchkin wanted to match this morning.

I completely did not think the red glitter necklace would go, but it did.  (She has the pink version.)
This outfit looked really cute with my glasses, too, but I forgot them for picture time.  Also, pockets.

Black knit top with collar beading: Paraphrase via TJMaxx
Olive button skirt: Anthropologie via Poshmark
Black sandals: Michel M
Faux pearl earrings: Walmart
Red hearts necklace: Liz Claiborne for JCPenney
White sunglasses: Target

For those who have been following along with photo editor dramatics, these were done in the basic iPhoto.  I think I may end up with iPhoto plus an extension or two.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you like.